We are 2 cats who live in a very nice home with our humans, a lady and a man. We call them mummy and daddy because they are just like our cat parents were except we get all the attention all the time. Just how we like it. Jack is 10, now and I, Rosie am 7. We have been thoroughly spoit ever since we came to live here. That's really good and just how we like it. If Jack doesn't get his own way, like eating 20 times a day he wines or slaps them as they walk past. He steals my food too. I 'm not real keen on him but I have to put up with him. But my human mummy loves me to bits and cuddles me all the time.
Quite often, though, my mummy lies on her bed and cries for hours. I snuggle up to her but she just cries. I don't know why humans do that but I feel like she's sad. I know what sad is. I felt like that when I was taken away from my cat mother. But now I'm very happy with my human mother. I wonder if she is missing her human children and I wonder if my cat mother misses me. No human children of hers ever come here and I think that's why she cries. I try to make her happy and she kisses me lots. if I was a human i would want her to be my mother. I wonder where her children are and why they don't come. Some little children used to come a long time ago but I always hid under the bed then. Jack always hid too or spat at them. Perhaps thast's why they don't come any more.
No comments:
Post a Comment